๐๐จ๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ + ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐’๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! I prepared something different for this blog, so I hope you're ready for it! :) Today, I'm so excited to talk about ''Podcast'' and my podcast about 21-st Century Skills and Creativity. I'm going to share the link of my podcast with you and I'll be waiting for your comments! :)
๐ŸŽ™️ What's A Podcast?
Podcast, as a term, comes from a combination of two words that we actually know very well: iPod + Broadcasting. Podcasts are free, spoken word services that provide series of different topics and create a safe and healthy environment for listeners. Listeners can easily download the digital audio files and series to their computers, cellphones, laptops, and more. A podcast usually includes consecutive individual episodes of various topics so that listeners from all around the world can enjoy a variety of topics whenever they want! For creators, podcasts help them to make a strong connection with millions of people around the world and reach their target audience. You can listen a topic you love from a podcast and enjoy the content! Many podcasts also provide a community, that related with the topic, some resources, their show notes, transcriptics, and some solid knowledge about their guests. Podcasts are really dedicated to discuss the specific topics/contents with some great characteristics!
๐ŸŽ™️ My Podcast about 21st Century Skills: Creativity
In my podcast, I talked about 21st century skills and creativity as my favorite learning skill! :) You can listen to my podcast on Soundcloud, here's the link for my first podcast: https://soundcloud.com/user-410453161/nur-durasi-21-st-century-skills-and-creativity-podcast
Thank you for reading and listening, I hope you liked it! I'm so excited to share my vidcast with you in my next blog, stay tuned and stay safe! Bye bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CREATIVITY: A Skill To Develop In The 21-st Century

๐•๐ข๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ: ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐„๐๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

⚜️ LEARNING MAP