๐•๐ข๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ: ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐„๐๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

Hi lovely people on the Internet! I'm back with another blog. Today's blog includes and represents''Vidcast'' and My Vidcast about ''Online Education'' for you! Let's get started.
๐Ÿ“ฝ What's Vidcast?
Vidcasts are the video counterpart of a podcast that provides a collection of short videos to users. In a videocast, a video clip is designed to be displayed and viewed in a portable technology gadgets as you can easily share a videocast on all of your social media. Vidcast comes from a combination of VIDeo + podCAST. So, we can say that with the relevance and explosion of Podcast, Vidcast came to the surface! Vidcasts are also called as a "vcast," "vodcast" and "videocast''
๐Ÿ“ฝ My Experience with Vidcast: Online Education
I talked about Online Education, the possible and negative side of it and finally explained the possible future of online education, here's the link for Vidcast that is presented by my Voki, speaking character: https://www.voki.com/presenter/pickup?vpId=1725718&md5VpId=0
Thank you for reading and listening, I hope you like it! Take care lovely people of the Internet, hopefully I will continue my blog journery with you, bye bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CREATIVITY: A Skill To Develop In The 21-st Century

⚜️ LEARNING MAP