Hi there! Welcome to English For Life, where I invite you to take a look at my English world with different aspects of technology.
I hope you will stick around and enjoy my blog posts while getting great inspirations from them! :)
⚜️ LEARNING MAP
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
The Basic Theories and Characteristics of Learning
Hi curious people on the Internet, welcome back to my blog! I'm thrilled to share and talk about today's contents with you: Digital Storytelling (Digital Narrative) , Storybird and finally My Own Story ! (Making Friends with Nature) 📚 What is Digital Storytelling/Narrative? Digital narrative or often called as ''Digital Storytelling'' is a form of digital media production that provides people with digital & life stories, creative imaginings, pictures and some inspiring ideas from the Internet as an interactive tool. Users of digital storytelling can write their story online and share various aspects of their story with the digital tools everyday. Individuals can also make up a story and present or ask about their ideas to other people by using film techniques, stills, pictures, audio tools and many more! Digital storytelling is now seen as ''a new practice'' for people who are willing to tell their story to the world through digital tool...
Hi there, welcome back to my blog! For today's topics we have: Animation , Powtoon and My Powtoon video about Speking English fluently ! Hope you'll enjoy these great topics, let's get started! :) 🕹️ What is Animation? Animation is a method that makes moving images from figures and form photograps of models, symbols, drawings while creating an illusion in the eyes of people respectively. In the past, people used to create an animation by drawing images or doing paintings in a traditional way. Today, most animation are made with compuer-generated imagery (CGI) or other modern technological devices. You can create or use 2D computer animation in a stylistic or fast way or go with very detailed 3D animation! 🕹️ Different Types of Animation : There are various types of animation to create: Traditional Animation ᐉ 2D Animation (Vector-based) ᐉ 3D Animation ᐉ Motion Graphics ᐉ Stop Motion I came across a great video about different types of animation to make, for deta...
Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog! I prepared something different for this blog, so I hope you're ready for it! :) Today, I'm so excited to talk about '' Podcast '' and my podcast about 21-st Century Skills and Creativity . I'm going to share the link of my podcast with you and I'll be waiting for your comments! :) 🎙️ What's A Podcast? Podcast, as a term, comes from a combination of two words that we actually know very well: iPod + Broadcasting . Podcasts are free, spoken word services that provide series of different topics and create a safe and healthy environment for listeners. Listeners can easily download the digital audio files and series to their computers, cellphones, laptops, and more. A podcast usually includes consecutive individual episodes of various topics so that listeners from all around the world can enjoy a variety of topics whenever they want! For creators, podcasts help them to make a strong connection with millions of p...
Comments
Post a Comment